Monday, January 25, 2010

School Time Again...

Well Spring semester has started, and already I am buried in a pile of homework. :/

I have a novel, three textbooks, articles, lab manual, pre-lab and post-lab quizzes, and other little readings to do. It has only been two weeks since the semester started and I am already worn out. I can't wait for summer!

My Mizzou heart just broke a little. Mizzou was beaten very badly by Kansas tonight. We couldn't hit a shot to save our life. I just hope the rest of the season goes better, and that we get revenge in March!

I hope to update this thing more than I have been. School and life have gotten a little messy, so I am finding myself with not a lot of free time. Hopefully once the semester gets a good balance to it in homework and reading, I will be able to enjoy some free time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment