Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a Ride....

I had another awesome weekend. :)

My wonderful boss, Reba, spoiled us workers this weekend. There is a small new boutique in Kansas City that is called Cupcake A La Mode. They specialize in cupcakes (hence the name). The cake part of the cupcake wasn't holey and greasy like most cupcakes that you make at home. These cupcakes had a consistency like pound cake. The icing on each one was gourmet, and very, very yummy. My favorites were the Hawaiian Honeymoon and the Raspberry Lemonade. :)

After we ate our cupcakes, Juli and I priced some new merchandise. We had a relatively slow day, so we got to catch up on some gossip, Grey's Anatomy watching, and entertainment news. Ashley, Reba's daughter, and her best friend, Kayla, had tea later on in the afternoon. We all caught up with each other about what is going on in our lives. It was such a wonderful afternoon.

Sunday my mom, sister and I visited my great-grandma. We talked about school and my apartment living. After wards, my mom treated my sister and I to some ice cream.

I realized that I have a lot of reading to do for this week. I have a quiz on Thursday, one either tomorrow or Thursday, and one on Wednesday. Ugh, is it Christmas break yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment