Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Update

Wow. I realized that I haven't updated this thing in awhile! So..here it goes:

1.) It's finals week. Its a joyous and stressful at the same time.

2.) 4 more nights in the dorm. Hallelujah! :D

3.) I'm getting a new phone on Monday! Will post a pic once I get it. :)

4.) I still haven't gone shopping, but its looking like I won't get to anytime soon because of some unexpected expenses. Once I start working every day at SG, I will hopefully get to go and get me some clothes and stuff for my apartment. :)

5.) I really want to be at a beach right now. Why do I have to live in land-locked Missouri?

6.) I can't wait for summer! :D

7.) I'm so excited that Harry Potter comes out in July. I'm going to go see it with my friends (they just don't know it yet).

8.) Oh crap! I need to start packing up all of my junk in my dorm room! Check out is at 3 p.m. on Thursday! :O

9.) I have a total of four (maybe three) finals to take this week. Joy.

10.) I really want some Cold Stone ice cream right now....

There's the update! Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment