Wednesday, April 22, 2009

April 22, 2009

Here's the latest updates:

1.) I finally finished my huge geography assignment last week. The only thing I have to do now, is proof-read it and then make my PowerPoint for my presentation.

2.) I am writing a speech about MU for my last presentation in public speaking. My whole class is going to think that I am a traitor. :P

3.) ONE AND A HALF WEEKS OF CLASS LEFT!!!! YES!!!!

4.) Apartment next year! WOO HOO! :D

5.) I have three quizes today. Yes, count them. Three quizes.

6.) A new Grey's this week! :)

7.) I am so ready for summer, its insane.

8.) I need to do some shopping. I looked through my closet the other day, and was shocked at how little I had! :O

9.) I wish I was crafty. Then I would make stuff over the summer to keep me occupied.

10.) I really want to go see a movie. I haven't seen one in forever.

11.) I need to start shopping for my apartment. I got one piece of furniture this past week, now I just need to get four more things. :)

I think that's about it. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment