Wednesday, August 26, 2009

School: Week 2

It is already the second week of school. :/

This week I have a lot of reading to do. I believe that in every class that I have, I have at least one chapter to read in each of my textbooks. Now your probably wondering if I have read my assignments. Well here's your answer: not really. I did start my readings for my 'Writing in the Social Sciences' class yesterday, and am planning on finishing (hopefully) it this morning before class. I know that at night I have all the time in the world to read these things, but all I do is roam the internet. :P But other than that, things are going well.

Work this weekend was awesome. My boss, Reba, suprised me with a breakfast party. She made a breakfast casserole and an apricot creme cake. It was all sooo yummy. She then suprised me with a Vera Bradley pink teapot. It was soo cute! Then my co-workers suprised me with decorative stacking boxes that had presents in each box. Oh how I love the Shady Gables crew!

Well I better get on my reading.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment