Wednesday, August 19, 2009

School...Again...

Well, yesterday was the first day of classes. Where did my summer go?

I only had one class yesterday, Comparative Government and Politics. It sounds like it is going to be an interesting class, because we are going to study six regions of the world and compare some of the governments established in each of the regions. It also is going to be sort of a history class, because government is shaped by history. For example, when studying Russia, we are first going to learn about the U.S.S.R, and then learn about Russia's current government. I'm hoping that this class is going to be very informative.

I moved into my new apartment on Sunday. My mom, dad, grandma, and sister helped me move in, along with my roommie, Ashley and her boyfriend, Chris. Chris and my dad set up my bed, my mom built my desk chair, and Matty, grandma, and I moved all of my stuff from my car into the apartment. It was a busy day, because there was a ton of stuff that I needed to move in. At the end of the day, the hallway and kitchen was filled with empty boxes, and a lot of full tubs of kitchen essentials and clothes. But, I have had a blast ever since I moved in. :)

I was asked on Monday to be in one of my friend's wedding. I will be a bridesmaid! This is my first wedding where I will be a bridesmaid. I was a flower girl twice when I was little. Once for my dad's friend, Scott's wedding and the other time was for my dad's cousin, Tim's wedding. I am excited to try on fancy dresses and to get my hair all fancied up.

It has rained for the past four days here in Warrensburg. Luckily, it hasn't rained when I am walking to/from my car to class/work. But, it doesn't look like it is going to stop raining today. :/

I applied at numerous jobs here with no luck. I applied yesterday at a bank in Sedalia, so I am hoping that I get a call.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment